3 Skin Care Solutions to Try Out This Summer

During summer season we tend to be more and more concerned about our looks, our skin and we start looking for the best skin care solutions.

In the search for the perfect skin and the perfect tan we sometimes resort to skin care solutions that can prove to be more harmful than beneficial for our skin or health in general. So, when looking for skin care solutions, please don’t start using any product or treatment until you really read all the facts about them.skin care solutions for summer
In this post, I thought it will be useful to focus on common skin care solutions: sunblock, facial peels and Eczema cures. Let us have a glance at what these are about and how they can be used as skin care solutions.

1. Skin care solutions – Sunblock

Using a sun block is very important especially if you spend a lot of time outdoors. From youngsters to elders, we all need sunscreen products that should be selected considering age, skin type, purpose (daily use, intensive use) etc. Children for example, need a regular replenishment of sunscreen because they may either rub it or sweat it off after some time. Sweat-proof and water-proof sunscreens give kids durable protection during summer, when they play outdoor sports or swim.
During summer time, you should remember that the skin takes a thrashing by the hot sun. When the sweating increases, the skin loses its ability to protect itself from harmful UV rays (responsible for the painful condition of sunburn and other damaging effects on the human health). Even while you are using a high SPF sunscreen, the humidity and sweat can break the sunscreen and put you at risk.
Here are some tips for getting a good sunscreen:

– Use sunscreens made keeping sports-use in mind – these offer exceptional and enduring sun protection for your skin;

– Use highly water resistant and sweat resistant products, as they usually have better sunscreen durability;

– Non-comedogenic and lightweight, lotions do well by not clogging pores or running into your eyes and causing pain;

– Try to select a sunscreen with high SPF that offers protection for a broad-spectrum.

2. Skin care solutions – Facial Peel

In general, facial peeling can be defined as the chemical, cosmetic treatment performed by a skin specialist to lessen blemishes, light scarring, age spots, and other facial skin faults. Facial peels help in reducing wrinkles and reviving skin damaged due to sun exposure and is considered one of the best skin care solutions by some.
Creams for facial peels can be bought at drugstores or beauty shops. The cream is applied to the face and left for some minutes to work, and then it is scrubbed or rinsed off. There is a chance of allergic reactions with facial peel creams, so always test on a small patch of skin before you proceed. If you want a deeper peel, you can get guidance from a dermatologist to get referred to a professional plastic surgeon.

3. Skin care solutions – Eczema Cure

Eczema is a skin irritation distinguished by flaky, red skin that has tiny blisters or cracks sometimes. Usually, getting rid of the Eczema causes or the source of the allergy is the best way of treating Eczema. The following are some of the treatments you can try for Eczema cures:

– Clean the place with a hypoallergenic soap and apply an emollient over the topical steroid;

– Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) can be taken in pill form to reduce itching. Remember, taking Diphenhydramine may make you excessively drowsy for a brief period;

– You can apply a (1% hydrocortisone) non-prescription steroid cream. The cream must be applied as regularly as possible without skipping until the rash disappears.

Apart from taking treatments, you should also avoid stress to keep your skin in the perfect shape. See that you have a healthy diet and get good sleep. This will help you be healthy and prevent flares from appearing. And have patience; you may not get a quick response sometimes. Also, bear in mind that going that extra mile when referring to researching for the right skin care solutions will always turn to your advantage.

29 thoughts on “3 Skin Care Solutions to Try Out This Summer

• Pingback: 10 Steps for a Perfect Tan : Perfect Shape Blog – Stay Healthy, Lose Weight, Personal Development, Improve Your Life!

• June 30, 2010 at 10:56 AM

I always get burned during the summer so I use sunblock frequently, not just at the beach.

• June 30, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Also do not forget to use the right sunblock – higher UV protection if your skin is sensitive.

Cheers,

• July 21, 2010 at 5:19 AM

One of the best solutions to the awful acne on my sons’ back was Dawn dish detergent! I heard this on the Today show, and I thought, why not? I bought a small bottle and a back brush and gave it to my son and told him to use it at the end of his shower.

• Pingback: Best 10 Sunburn Treatments : Perfect Shape Blog – Stay Healthy, Lose Weight, Personal Development, Improve Your Life!

• September 27, 2010 at 10:49 AM

I m having problem regarding my skin.my skin is very fair but last summer session my skin become dark because of sun.thanks..

• February 11, 2011 at 3:25 AM

My friend who is a beauty consultant told me that my skin looks tired and I should try a medium face peel. I was wondering what is she talking as I had no idea what does a face peel mean. Thanks for the overview that you provided here.

• March 21, 2011 at 12:37 PM

The is no “cure” for eczema, you can only realive some of the itching and dryneess, by using stuff like Freederm HC cream. It also helps to take a nice bath with some oatmeal specialized for eczema.

• Pingback: 3 Skin Care Solutions to Try Out This Summer | Sunscreen Tanning Lotion

• July 23, 2011 at 12:42 PM

I was curious if you ever thought of changing the structure of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?

• Pingback: TEND SKIN The Skin Care Solution for Unsightly Razor Bumps, : Skin Care

• Pingback: 3 Skin Care Solutions to Try Out This Summer | Skin-Care-Solutions

• Pingback: Ultra-Lift Pro Deep Wrinkle Roller by Garnier, 1.7 Ounce

• January 20, 2012 at 1:42 AM

There are actually a number of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I supply the thoughts above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you convey up where the most important factor will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged around issues like that, but I’m positive that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls really feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the remainder of their lives.

• June 20, 2013 at 4:01 AM

Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it 😉
    I may return once again since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
    may you be rich and continue to guide others.

• July 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Hey would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using? I’m going to start my own blog
    soon but I’m having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking
    for something unique. P.
    S Sorry for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

• July 24, 2013 at 4:28 PM

I loved as much as you will receive carried out
    right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.

nonetheless, you command get got an nervousness over that
    you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further
    formerly again as exactly the same nearly very often inside
    case you shield this hike.

• August 7, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this site, because i want enjoyment, since this this
    web page conations actually nice funny information too.

• October 6, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or
    something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive
    the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is fantastic blog.
    A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

• October 7, 2013 at 6:31 PM

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed!
    Extremely useful info specially the last part :
    ) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time.
    Thank you and good luck.

• January 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.

• February 26, 2014 at 2:33 AM

What’s up everyone, it’s my first visit at this site, and article is really fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these
    content.

• April 24, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Hello! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give
    a quick shout out and say I really enjoy reading through your blog posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?

Many thanks!

• June 1, 2014 at 8:38 AM

I was suggested this web site by means of my cousin. I’m now not certain whether this post is written by him as nobody else recognise such targeted about my problem.
    You’re amazing! Thank you!

• June 8, 2014 at 6:13 AM

Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these kinds
    of familiarity, thus it’s nice to read this website, and I used to pay a visit this
    web site all the time.

• July 10, 2014 at 5:32 AM

Body scrubs are one of the easiest homemade beauty products to make.
    Looking beautiful doesn’t have to be hard on your budget or the environment.
    But who has the time to go through all that information.

• August 4, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Houseboats in Echuca are ideal houseboats which have the accommodations that allow you to relax and explore
    the lake with all the comforts of any regular home.
    Connect “A’s” positive terminal to “B’s” negative terminal.
    If you’re worried about your stored wine going bad in the heat of your boat, you need to
    invite me over.

My web site – dock box taylormade irons

• August 24, 2014 at 8:28 PM

The fast fatigue state that most skinny get into is very common. Just
    because HCG drops cost more does not mean that they are better than the more reasonably priced
    product that can be as much as half the cost. You can also select between the regular and the silver plan.